201 - a sharing to heal your pain
1. Fix your prayers. Don’t ever leave salaah. This is the best act to pray salaah at the fixed time.
2. Be dutiful to your parents. Be good with them for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala. Love them and spend quality time with them.
3. The most beloved of deeds to Allah are those that are most consistent, even if it is small.
4. Be good with people for the sake of Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala.
5. Be patient when something goes wrong and don’t get angry. Patience is difficult to do but it has countless reward.
6. Make habit of doing dhikr all the time. It will help in shaa Allah.
7. Send blessing upon Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
8. Gain knowledge and try to implement in your life.
9. Implement Sunnah in your daily life.
10. Make lots of dua. Ask Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala to help us to do deeds that will please Him and grant us jannah and save us from punishment of Hell.
11. Spread Salaam when you meet a Muslim say Assalamu Alaikum.
12. Never think you are better than others. Always be humble
13. Don’t get jealous and pray for others
14. Be happy with Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala decree and always be thankful. It will increase your blessings in shaa Allah.