191 - the message from her whom i love


The sight of happily graduating friends sometimes did hurt me. Haha. I'm being too jealous right now; for them who will be graduating soon. I'm still in my 3rd year of medical school, which means 3 years to go. While they are going to be working women, and I will still be a struggling student who is trying to digest the thick, full medical books. It's okay. I'm prepared for that. *bicepsemoji*

Nahh, that's not the point today. Heh. Recently, I was in a very bad situation. Well, it was really difficult for me to handle, that's why I'm saying it was bad. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I got an inspiring message from her whom I love saying this;
Everything in life is temporary. Every time it rains, it stops raining. Every time you get hurt, you heal. After darkness, there is always light - you are reminded of this every morning. So, if things are good right now, enjoy it. It won't last forever. If things are bad, don't worry because it won't last forever too. Just because life isn't easy at the moment, doesn't mean you can't laugh. Just because something is bothering you, doesn't mean you can't smile. Every moment gives you a new beginning and a new ending. You get a second chance, every second. You just have to take it, and make the best of it.

Feeling better afterward, all praises to Allah. Remember, every little struggle is a step forward. Thank you, Farah for 'sudden' message which is very inspiring! I love you! *heartemoji*



AimiAzmi
090816
Ampang

Comments