74:7
Sometimes, the hardest thing is to let something we think are good for us. | Dashboard | +Follow

#169 - Muslim title




Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

My hands and my minds would love to write again, on this Sunday night even though tomorrow I realize I have straight lectures from eight to six. Got another PBL question which have to be discussed with my group members  this Tuesday. The patient is Mr. MK which is a fourty-eight year-old Muslim engineer. Once I read this question, I really feel grateful. Really really grateful.

The word Muslim in the question might not poke anyone else but me. For me myself, I'm touched. I'm touched by the word Muslim in the question which can bring many hidden meanings. The word Muslim which hold huge responsibilities on ummah. The word Muslim which carry your discipline, attitude and thoughts. Once you bring your Islamic name anywhere in this world, your attitude matters the most. Preaching da'wah by attitude I think is the most beautiful and successful way right now.

During one of my English classes, we have discussed a lot about the differences between normal random doctor compared to Muslim doctors. A lot that made me think deeper on the title of Muslim. Is it Muslim only by name and the attitude? Or it has more meaning beneath it?

0 comment (s) :

Post a Comment

comment me :)