74:7
Sometimes, the hardest thing is to let something we think are good for us. | Dashboard | +Follow

taggie :D

Salam guys ^^ , i'm answering all the taggies now :)

st : 

Pick the month you were born:
  • January--------------- I karate chopped
  • February--------------- I played frisbee with
  • March--------------- I yelled at
  • April--------------- I running around with
  • May--------------- I had lunch with
  • June-------------- I did some Yoga with
  • July-------------- I kicked
  • August------------ I sing Love Story with
  • September--------- I sang to
  • October----------- I punched
  • November---------- I watched the movie with
  • December---------- I did the Butt-dance with
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
  • 1---------a fireman
  • 2---------my brother
  • 3---------Barack Obama
  • 4---------a baseball bat
  • 5---------my sister
  • 6---------a gangster
  • 7---------my dog
  • 8---------a 10 years old kid
  • 9---------a police officer
  • 10--------my best friends' boyfriend
  • 11--------a homeless guy
  • 12--------a fork
  • 13--------a stuffed animal
  • 14--------Bruce Lee
  • 15--------my neighbor
  • 16--------a spoon
  • 17--------your mom
  • 18--------a lawyer
  • 19--------Paris Hilton
  • 20--------Justin Bieber
  • 21--------my best friend
  • 22--------Super Junior's leader
  • 23--------a monster
  • 24--------my science teacher
  • 25--------a forka snowman
  • 26--------a smurf
  • 27--------Taylor Swift
  • 28--------Edward Cullen
  • 29--------a doll
  • 30--------my Boss
  • 31--------my dad
What is the last number of the year you were born:
  • 1----------- at the dinner table
  • 2----------- at the red light
  • 3----------- in the elevator
  • 4----------- at the Eiffel Tower
  • 5----------- at the library
  • 6----------- under my bed
  • 7----------- In my bathroom
  • 8----------- at the restaurant
  • 9----------- at the police office
  • 0----------- In my car
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
  • Gray----------because I'm AWESOME!
  • Orange----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
  • White-----------because I can't control myself!
  • Green------------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
  • Pink-----------because I think it's cool.
  • Other----------because I am cool like that
  • Purple---------because I think I need some serious help.
  • None-----------because I think I'm drunk.
  • Blue---------because someone offered me 1,000,000 US$
  • Brown---------because I think it's normal.
  • Black----------because the voices told me to.
  • Red----------because I want to know how it feels like.
  • Yellow-----------because that's how I roll
and mine is ' I yelled at Justin Bieber in the library because I think it's cool .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who knows this baby ? ahaha , i know !
 nd :

Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question,no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
  Apple is A - T-ara[really ? haha]

2. How would you describe yourself?
  Charice - Pyramid [huh , i'm pyramid ?]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?)
  Fall for You - Secondhand Serenade [uh ! wow]

4. How do you feel today?
  First Love - Utada Hikaru [haha , no comment at all]

5. What is your life’s purpose?
  Loving you - G-na [Waaa , seriously ~]

6. What's your motto?
   Hello - SHINee [err, kinda weird ==']

7. What do your friends think of you?
   Kiss Me - G-na[huh ? dont misunderstanding yeah !]

8. What do you think of your parents?
  I'll Back Off so You Can Live - G-na [waaa !!]

9. What do you think about very often?
   Ku tetap Menanti - Nikita Willy  [am I ? its bad]

10. What is 2 + 2?
  Love Story - Taylor Swift [huh ? i'm good in Math , you know !]

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
   If You want A Lover - G-na ft Rain [haha , if you want a lover come find me , dudes]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
   Marry U - Super Junior [Absolutely , ahaha]

13. What is your life story?
   Say You Love Me - G-na [yeah , for sure !]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Seoul Song-[wah , they want me go seoul , absolutely correct !]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
   Romantic-SHINee [Haha]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
   Oh ! My Lady ost - Siwon [LOL , funny]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
   Supa Solo - G-na ft Swings [Fine :(]

18. What is your biggest fear?
   Your Doll - Sunny [uhh , my doll ?]

19. What is your biggest secret?
   Rumors - G-na[haha , i dont think so]

20. What will you post this as?
  Doushite-DBSK [ hell no ! ]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rd :




1. Adakah anda rasa anda hot ? 
emm , really hot as i dont have any air conditioner in my house :P

2. Update wallpaper anda gune sekarang.
   
i hate this :D cause its too ughh~
 

3 .Cerita pasal gambar ini ?   
taken from smilescan :D

4. Kali terakhir makan pizza?
   
few weeks ago , btw , i love pizza !

5. Lagu terakhir anda dengar ?
   
I'll Back Off So You Can Live - G-na , at my blog lahh ~

6. Apa yang anda buat selain selesaikan tag ini ?
   
blogwalking :D

7. Selain nama sendiri, anda dipanggil dengan nama ape ?
   
mimi :D , the only one who called me that is MAYA ! <3 you :D
 
and its done ! all contest taggie will be abandone as i 'm an unlucky girl when its time for contest ^^ , and we will see again ya :D [ no doodle in a taggie post :P ]

    2 comment (s) :

    Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply] Best Blogger Templates

    Looks like you are an expert in this field, you really got some great points there, thanks.

    - Robson

    이 미아 룬 said... Best Blogger Tips [Reply] Best Blogger Templates

    wc :)

    Post a Comment

    comment me :)